This gorgeous Covered Vegetable Dish is very hard to find. The pattern is called Saratoga. It features a lovely Floral, Geometric and Gold Gilt Scroll pattern around the bowl and lid, plus heavy Gold Gilt on all handles.
The under-glazed piece was made by Haviland in France. Per the mark, the bowl was made by the company between 1894 and 1931. It was then hand decorated by Haviland & Co Limoges. That mark was used in both 1876-1878 and 1889-1831. So this bowl was completed prior to the end of 1931.
This covered vegetable dish is in Excellent Condition. There are no chips, cracks or breaks. The Gold Gilt and paint in the pattern are all in excellent condition with no signs of wear. The only quirk to this piece is that there was a very slight offset to the pattern with the lines on the bowl during original production. Unless you are looking for flaws, you would never even notice it at all. This piece is lovely! (See the last picture listed for the offset mentioned. If you have any questions regarding the piece, please message me.)
Opening: 7" diameter
5" tall to the handle
10" from handle to handle
Note: Returns are not accepted as I sell one of a kind and hard to find items. Descriptions are as accurate as humanly possible and any damage will be included in all listings and pictures. I go out of my way to package all items exceptionally well; however, I still highly recommend insurance for all shipping as I cannot control what actions are taken by any shipping agent. (UPS has proven to be the most reliable, especially for fragile items, which is why they are my chosen shipping option. I am unable to set up the listing with UPS, but if I ship via UPS for included shipping/handling a tracking number will be provided as normal.) If shipping is included in the cost of the item, we do appropriately value the item with UPS or add insurance for USPS. If shipping/handling is additional, you are responsible for requesting insurance during checkout.
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me). Such information will include: your name, your email address, your postal address, your payment information, and the details of the product that you are ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional information, personal or otherwise, if you contact me directly for information or to discuss specific questions or requests for vintage/antique items.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list and/or newsletter.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. These rights are described below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me:
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Danny Mayberry (also known as Damian Michaels), am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Danny Mayberry (also known as Damian Michaels)
4906 Briar Oaks Cir, Orlando, FL 32808 USA